Pathfinder player's companion: Black markets (ENG)
- Rules for running your own black markets and managing your under-the-table business dealings when you're between adventures.
- New poisons of every description, from magic-infused poisons to nefarious necrotoxins that blend necromancy with deadly substances, as well as the eldritch poisoner alchemist archetype.
- A guided tour of the largest and most unique black markets in the Inner Sea region, from the Nightstalls of Katapesh to the Tarnished Halls of Numeria.
- Feats, traits, and spells to emphasize characters' criminal dealings and improve their mastery of the underworld economy.
- New cursed magic items, portable traps, and grafts of undead flesh to fill your backpack and prepare you for any challenge.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.