Fear the chosen champion of the Chaos Gods!
The champions of the Ruinous Powers are powerful indeed, but all pale in comparison to one: Archaon, Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse. Riding his roaring daemonic steed Dorghar, he utterly dominates all who oppose him using the combined strength of the Dark Gods; at the command of his will, the forces of Chaos are united and sent out as a vast, swarming army to rend and destroy. The Varanguard, dread champions of darkness, ride out in a tide of crushing iron, annihilating their master’s enemies, while the Gaunt Summoners, bound to Archaon through his patient sorcery, plan the doom of entire civilisations through fell magick.
This 120-page, full-colour book contains:
- the incredible, compelling story of Archaon’s rise and triumph, with in-depth information on the Varanguard and Gaunt Summoners;
- an awesome eight-page fully-illustrated tale of Archaon’s battle with Sigmar;
- three brand-new battleplans, inspired by some of Archaon’s greatest battles, presenting new and inspiring ways to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar that any army can use;
- stunning photography of beautifully painted miniatures;
- six Warscroll Battalions, covering Archaon’s chosen and his favoured mortal warbands of Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- comprehensive information on uniforms, markings and colour schemes for every featured miniature, and guides to assembling lesser Chaos warbands sworn to Archaon’s service;
- an A5 transfer sheet brimming with the marks of Archaon - mark any of your Chaos miniatures with the symbol of the Everchosen!